Intimate photographer as well as urban, Julien Magre still working with the same concern to translate the world while bringing the side of a theatrical performance , fictional or dreamlike.
He has made several exhibitions in galleries and festivals :
- « Filature », Mulhouse 2014, with Laure Vasconi
- BAL, Paris 2014 - collective exhibition "S'il y a lieu je pars avec vous" with Sophie Calle, Stéphane Couturier, Alai Bublex and Antoine D’Agata
- Tri Postal, Lille 2014, exhibition "France(s) Territoire Liquide",
- Amsterdam 2011, Délicatessen gallery
- Marseille-Provence, Marseille 2013
- La Conserverie, Metz 2013
- New York 2003.
He is currently preparing his fourth book by Filigranes editions "Je n’ai plus peur du noir " , to be released in September 2016.